RMEF Elk Camp 2012: the Best of the West!
There will be a buzz this Year in Vegas on Super Bowl Weekend. Besides the Super Bowl itself, the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation has combined its annual “Elk Camp” Exhibition with the International Sportmens Expo. This will be the biggest public show in the Western U.S., and, Elk Mountain Gear will be there, proudly representing our Products in booth #746!
The 3 day event will take place a the the Las Vegas Convention Center and Rivera Hotel, on February 2-4th. Following on the heels of a highly successful 2011 Elk Camp in Reno, the RMEF decided to take the Show to the next level. Over 500 exhibitors will be showing their products and services at the Show, and they are expecting a record number of attendees.
“We’re really looking forward to Las Vegas” explained RMEF President and CEO David Allen, “because it’s a new market for us, with plenty of local sportsmen and out-of-town visitors to enjoy our Show. Las Vegas is also a fun, World-class destination to help draw RMEF members, elk hunters, and conservationists from across the U.S.”
If you are planning to attend the Show with full registration, you can expect the following:
- Auctions, raffles, and games, to include the chance to win the hunt of your dreams!
- Gala Banquets and entertainment, to include Country Stars Clint Black and Craig Morgan, plus a surprise guest (past surprise acts have included Neal McCoy, Sawyer Brown, and Easton Corbin).
- Events to include Friends of the Foundation Breakfast sponsored by Browning, featuring a fun Rat Pack tribute act; ladies luncheon with a “Hillbilly Bash” theme; prayer breakfast sponsored by FCA Outdoors, and much more!
- Cabelas sponsored seminars led by authorities on hunting, horse packing, marksmanship, wild game cooking, game calling strategies, and more!
- As always, Elk Camp 2012 will feature the RMEF/Leupold World Elk Calling Championships. Preliminary rounds are February 3rd, Championship rounds are February 4th.
Full three day registration is $350.00 per person. Partial registration is available. You can easily register for the Show at www.rmef.org
Daily admission to the expo is 12 dollars per person, and 25 dollars per family; children 5 and under are free! Show hours are: Thursday February 2nd, 10AM to 5PM; Friday February 3rd, 9AM to 6PM; and Saturday February 4th, 9AM to 6PM.
Elk Mountain Gear is proud to be part of the event, and Cory and I are proud members of the RMEF! We will be offering our gear at blowout prices at the Show, and we sincerely hope to see some of you there! Once again, we will be in Booth #746
About the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation:
RMEF is leading a conservation initiative that has protected or enhanced habitat on over 6 million acres-an area larger than Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Glacier, Yosemite, Rocky Mountain and Great Smoky Mountains National Parks combined. RMEF also is a strong voice for hunters in access, wildlife management, and conservation policy issues. RMEF members, partners and volunteers, working together as Team Elk, are making a difference all across elk country. Join us at www.rmef.org, or 1-800-CALL ELK
Filed under: Hunting
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!