Introducing: The World’s Most Dangerous Moo Cow
For over two years, we have had requests from Hunters and Outfitters for a Moo Cow Decoy. Elk Mountain Gear is happy to announce the release of the SLIP System Moo Cow Decoy Slipcover!
It’s just a cow, and it’s been done before, but there are a few differences:
1. The only readily available stalking blind/decoy in a natural “feeding in” position, indicating no need for alarm by your desired quarry. Just “feed” your way in to a shootable position.
2. Superior Photo-Realism
3. Orange ear tag allows a measure of safety in gun seasons; easily fitted with a gun rest (included)
4. The only decoy on the market that quickly compacts into an adjustable, carbon fiber trekking pole
5. Can be fitted with mini-ball camera adaptor (included), for simultaneous stalking and filming
6. Lightweight and mobile. Stainless steel spike quickly pushes into the ground when set up as a stalking blind
This decoy/blind will have application for wildlife photography as well as hunting. It will be widely used for pronghorn, deer, elk, hogs, waterfowl, turkeys, African game, etc.
I was happy we were able to finally get this Product on the Market. One of the bonuses of this Product release, was increased requests for a “shoot through” modification; I was able to easily accomplish this using the following using a “recipe” I published on Bowsite here: Spot and Stalkers: it’s Moo Time
I was pretty happy with my initial testing, although if my object were to film, I would use the shoot-through modification next time, and film through the shoot- thru hole.
Keep your eyes out for this cow, she will be coming to a wilderness near you!
Filed under: Hunting
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!